Account Manager Job Description
MangoTango is looking for an Account Manager (Client Services Manager) with 5+ years of advertising agency experience, to join our dynamic multi-cultural team.
If you believe you have the right skills to fulfil this position, please send us your CV!
Position: Account Manager (Client Services Manager)
Department: Client Services Department
Reports to: Vice President of Client Services
Position Type: Full-Time
Location: Phnom Penh
In this role you will Provide leadership on client accounts, including:
- Develop long-lasting, trusted advisor relationships with clients
- Understand clients’ needs and objectives
- Work closely with the agency strategy and creative teams
- Manage projects including video and radio production, digital campaigns, website development, events and more
- Responsible for budget and timing of projects
- Support new business initiatives
- Manage and grow junior staff
- Support our corporate values of professionalism, integrity, and creativity
- 5+ years of advertising agency experiences
- Understanding of agency process, advertising and marketing
- Effective teamworking skills, influencing and negotiation skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English
- Willingness to take on project ownership and accountability
- Excellent organizational skills
- The ability to work under pressure
- Enthusiasm and passion for marketing initiatives
- University graduate
About MangoTango Asia:
MangoTango Asia is a leading creative and digital agency in Phnom Penh. We work for a mix of local and international clients in both the public and private sectors. Our team is both Cambodian and international. We offer a dynamic, fun, multicultural environment where our team can grow to their full potential.
Our work reflects our core values: Professionalism, Integrity, and Creativity. We encourage every team member to contribute their opinions, experience, and unique viewpoint. We are committed to helping all our employees to learn and grow.
Interested candidates please send your CV with expected salary to [email protected]. or call: 012 317 174
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.