Interested in a challenging career in a growth agency?
Join the team at MangoTango Asia as a:
Account Manager – Marketing / Client Services Department
POSITION TYPE: Full Time
LOCATION: Phnom Penh
REPORTS TO: Account Director
ABOUT US : MangoTango Asia is a leading strategic marketing communications and media agency in Cambodia, delivering cutting edge solutions to clients in Cambodia and Internationally. MangoTango Asia makes meaningful impact for their clients by applying creativity and innovation to the complex challenges of today’s world. From market research to strategy, creative to production, TV, radio, Facebook, web and app development — MangoTango gets the job done.
In this role you manage the relationship with MangoTango’s international and local clients. You will be a trusted advisor to clients and a key member of MangoTango management team, working closely with our Creative and Digital teams.
Projects can include digital marketing, Facebook Ads, Google Search, online media, video production, podcasts, apps, advertising, research, strategy and more.
• Build and grow strong client relationships and manage expectations of the client partners
• Provide leadership on client accounts:
o Understand the clients’ needs and objectives and work closely with them to develop strategy and tactics
o Write and deliver presentations with Agency recommendations
o Manage administrative and campaign work and ensure that advertising projects are completed on time and on budget
o Provide quality oversight on deliverables
o Submit progress reports to clients and managers
• Manage client and project budgets
• Ensure a thorough understanding of the contractual obligations, commercial arrangements, and SLA’s across assigned accounts and ensure specific details are understood by the broader team
• Work with vendors, managing projects as needed and maintaining communication to ensure that projects run smoothly
• Contribute to writing proposals and creative briefs including services pricing
• Other tasks as assigned by management
Required Experience and Skills:
• University degree
• Strong preference for Khmer candidate
• At least 2-4 years of experience working in an advertising agency
• Creative, knows good ideas when he/she sees them and has a demonstrated ability to sell creative ideas
• Demonstrate strong storytelling and presentation skills, able to effectively author a deck and persuasively deliver the agency’s work to clients
• Good interpersonal skills to mix well with many different types of people
• Must have a good command of English
• Effective teamworking, influencing and negotiation skills
• Willingness to take on project ownership and accountability
• The ability to work under pressure while maintaining attention to detail
• Enthusiasm and passion for marketing initiatives
Interested candidates please send your CV and cover letter with expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org.