Digital and Social Media Marketing Associate
POSITION TYPE: Full Time (Monday – Friday and one Saturday a month; office hours 8.30 – 5.30 with one hour lunch)
LOCATION: Phnom Penh
Salary Range: Up to $350, negotiable depending on experience
REPORT TO: Digital Marketing Director
Closing Date: February 28, 2018
ABOUT US : MangoTango Asia is one of the leading advertising agencies in Phnom Penh. We work for a mix of local and international clients, and our team is both Cambodian and international.
Our work reflects our core values: Professionalism, Integrity, and Creativity. We encourage every team member to contribute their opinions, experience,
and unique viewpoint. We are committed to helping all our employees to learn and grow.
• The Digital and Social Media Marketing Associate will manage social media and paid digital advertising campaigns for clients, contribute to monthly performance reports, assist with research, and provide general assistance to the advertising and creative team.
• Some examples of the work: Lead creative teams to develop social media posts and work with clients to secure approval; schedule and boost Facebook posts; report on campaign performance across Facebook, Google (Display and Search Networks) and third party websites: traffic, analyze user engagement, provide recommendations; monitor and manage clients’ Facebook communities (community management); lead discussions (verbal and written) with clients; conduct Google searches for information about different topics.
• MangoTango will provide training in all parts of advertising, including client management, digital and social media, research, strategy, and creative.
• We are looking for a motivated person who takes initiative and who wants to learn about advertising and marketing.
• We are seeking the following skills and experience:
• Hold at least B.A degree major of information technology, marketing strategy, business management or with relevant skills.
• Some work experience (can be job experience, an internship, helping the family business, or any business-oriented activity).
• Experience with social media, such as growing or managing a Facebook fan page or Instagram account.
• Comfortable working with numbers and dollars in an Excel spreadsheet (performance reports and budgets).
• Experience using analytics tools to conduct analysis is a plus.
• Comfortable working on a schedule to meet deadlines.
• Passionate about marketing, content creation, and managing online communities.
• Enjoy creative writing in Khmer and English.
• Native Khmer language ability (spoken and written).
• Good English language ability (spoken and written).
• Comfortable communicating with clients, colleagues and team members.
• Interested in learning about management roles.
• Positive attitude.
• Understand Office software (Microsoft Word and Excel).
Interested candidates please send your CV and cover letter with expected salary and send to firstname.lastname@example.org